Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The day when she came in my arms for the first time is perhaps one of the most celebrated days of my life. she was very beautiful, more beautiful then my imagination, I used to see her in my dreams all the way long during pregnancy and even before the start of pregnancy. In society I belong the only core duty a wife  can perform after having children is to raise them and do house hold things....can you imagine how boring life could be with such society and so obnoxious peoples surrounded by,,,
             I desperately want to do some thing different, some thing refreshing and new... but but but but......
              why a big BUT always come in our way when we try to do some thing we love....
perhaps I m the luckiest person on earth because God had bestowed me some of his best est things he had given to his creatures......

     MY PARENTS... They are a beacon of life for me which always shows the right path towards the right direction....
      MY HUSBAND... He is the most important and influencing person in my life at this moment. He really helps me to do whatever I WISH.... He is the most lovable person I had ever met.
      MY CHILD,,MY BABY...... I love her so much I think no mom in the world can ever love her baby as much as i do her.... She is happiness of my life.she is very naughty and very intelligent i wish she gets  EVERY THING from her life which ever she desire.....



                            I LOVE YOU ALL
               

No comments: