Saturday, February 5, 2011

WHO THE HELL ARE THEY?

From yesterday I am getting calls and messages from unknown numbers. these peoples had made my life like hell. I don't know why some monsters like these thinks that they have the right to ruin the life of others. why don't they just try some thing productive in their leisure times and make themselves count in those who are worth talking about? why don't they just mind their own business? Because of them my mobile is becomming a nightmare for me, when it rings I shudder thinking that it will be a call/message from one of those idiots. I know they doesn't even bother to think once how their activities are effecting the bearers.
       If some one from THEM reads my blog I request them please stop making our lives miserable because this behaviour of yours fits in the category of harassment and I won't tolerate all this to continue.